Molded Foam Components for Medical
Think INSIDE the box
Imagine using molded foam inside your medical equipment to help with things like making your product lighter, making assembly easier, reducing overall product cost, routing air for targeting cooling, and more.
Sonoco's molded foam components can do just that.
Molded foam components are molded foam products that serve as a permanent part of your finished product throughout its useful life.
Medical Molded Foam Components Can:
- Serve as an internal chassis to provide structure
- Provide a thermal barrier – keeping/preventing hot or cold
- Fill a void (take up space) while minimizing weight
- Direct airflow in/out or within a product
- Help with sound management
- Serve as the outer housing
- Reduce the required number of screws, fasteners, and other assembly mechanisms
- Be molded with undercuts to allow for snap fitting of tubes, wires, and other components into the foam