A revolution in returnables
A vast improvement over standard, injection-molded totes. TransGuard offers advantages like height customization, lower packaging costs, superior part protection, rugged construction for years of use, full recyclable ability and maximized truck yield.
Stand Alone Totes Advantages
TransGuard Stand Alone Totes replace standard injection molded plastic totes and fabricated inserts with a single unit made from molded foam.
- Height customizable maximizing the number of products in a stack
- Molded to fit complex part features
- Returnable and reusable
- Allow for complex interior customization.
Custom Dunnage Advantages
Custom dunnage provides a good solution for large, fragile, complex items that are hard to hold.
- Ideal for applications where height customization can greatly decrease shipping costs
- Return ratio in pallet package applications can be 2:1, reducing return freight costs
- Offers interlocking dunnage for plastic pallets and metal racks, as well as dunnage designed to go inside bulk bins
Tote Inserts Advantages
TransGuard Tote Inserts are light density parts that fit into a standard injection molded tote.
- Low cost method to make complex tote inserts or dunnage
- Fixes problem part design
- Overcomes tote insert sizing into standard totes
Bulk Bin Inserts Advantages
TransGuard Bulk Bin Inserts fit inside traditional structural foam bins.
- Maximize the truck yield
- Deep parts are possible due to zero degree draft of process